- Energy : key to energy production in the body, decreasing fatigue and lethargy.
- Positive Mood: regulates the nervous system. Reduces depression and stress and improves concentration, memory and brain function.
- Healthy Heart: improves cholesterol levels, protects against stroke, high blood pressure and even cancers.
- Healthy skin, hair and nails: promotes cell reproduction.
- Increased Metabolism: B 12 helps maintain a healthy digestive system and plays a vital role in converting carbs, proteins and fats in the body.
My favorite food sources for vitamin B12 are eggs (my breakfast staple) and seafood. Other sources include poultry, cheese and most animal products. By far my favorite and most effective way to get a B 12 boost is, you guessed it, a good ol' shot in my bootay! B12 needs to be absorbed into the blood stream, so most supplements just don't cut it. If you have the opportunity to get a B12 shot, hop to it! If not, there are other supplements that you can place under the tongue or try this super B12 spray.