- Increases Sex Drive: Testosterone plays a vital role in your sex drive. Hit the weights, because this sex hormone reaches higher levels when you incorporate strength training into your fitness routine.
- Increases Blood Flow: Cardio is great for a healthy heart and arteries. A healthy heart = better blood flow and better blood flow = happy husband, happy wife!
- Sexiness Factor: Exercise not only makes you look better, it makes you feel better. In order to feel sexy, you must have confidence. Fitness will definitely give the boost your missing to feel good naked.
- Improves Flexibility: Taking a yoga class or stretching after a workout can help you become more limber. And breathing exercises can help keep you focused.
- Improves Stamina: It's no secret that working out improves your endurance and energy levels both inside and outside of the bedroom.
Like every other area of your life. I hope you have a healthy sex life. If you're experiencing trouble in the bedroom, send your man to the gym. You'll be sure to reap the benefits in more ways than one! Stay sexy, babes. xo