Besides "to look better naked," here are five reasons why you should workout that have nothing to do with looks!
- Sleep: no matter what time you workout, it's been proven that exercise helps you sleep more soundly and for longer periods of time.
- Health: Exercise reduces inflammation, helps to prevent cancer and heart disease, lowers blood pressure, balances hormones... the list goes on and on when it comes to how exercise can improve your health.
- Attitude: Exercise releases endorphins. Endorphins = happy pills.
- Sex Drive: Anaerobic (high intensity) exercise increases testosterone levels, which will result in a higher libido.
- Memory: A recent study showed that just one aerobic exercise can increase the hormones that help you remember.
Bottom line, it's important to exercise even if you don't want to lose weight. There are SO many reasons why you should workout today (and tomorrow too!). xx