Happy Monday everyone! I finished color coordinating my closet yesterday, so it's safe to say that the move is over. Which means, time to get back on track with my diet and nutrition. There's something about a move that makes it acceptable to eat pizza everyday. Just me? Oops. This week I plan to follow these simple steps to help get back into my normal healthy lifestyle.
- Eliminate White Foods: This includes bread, sugar or anything containing gluten.
- Hydrate: The Water Challenge is back on! This means we will be drinking half of our body weight in ounces every day.
- Juice Daily: Did you read my post on The Pros and Cons of Juicing? Love me some organic green vegetable juice...everyday. My favorite combo at the moment is Carrot (base), ginger, pineapple, kale, parsley and lemon. Delish!
- Monitor Intake of Animal Products: Do you keep track of how often you eat meat? I'm all for omnivores, but not for every meal. Not even every day. I try to eat a vegetarian diet about %90 of the time -- this week even more so!
- Eat from the Earth: This means plenty of green veggies, beans and nuts. Yum. Have you tried this Lentil Salad yet? I'll be making it tonight.
And that's it! Pretty easy, right? To re-set your diet, make strict, smart decisions for your body just for a week and notice how next week you won't be craving all that junk. We can then continue to make healthy decisions on a daily basis... Does this mean we aren't eating pizza ever again? Nope. Just not this week and probably only once in a while after that. Stay healthy, babes xo